So for actual spring break I had a ton of table time activities planned.
It was still a stressful week as I had no idea if school
was going to be back in after it was all over.
Here's what we had for the week.
Monday = Science Day
#1 Snow Volcano!
#2 Exploding plastic bags!
#3 Slime!
The kids watch some You Tube channels right now
where there is a lot of slime making going on!
So I decided to make my own
The Wheel of Slime!
Some of my ingredients worked
much better than others.
Tuesday = Baking Day
#1 Monkey Bread
#2 Apple Pear Crumble
Which was primarily made by Mr. T as he had
missed most of the monkey business.
#3 Cookie Dough
So I confess I made cookie dough with Ms. C and we didn't
even bake it. We just prepped it for the freezer.
(Frozen cookie dough is always a good idea!)

























No comments:
Post a Comment