Saturday, March 28, 2020

The Last Day of Spring Break!

Friday = Garden Day.  
I love doing this with my kids and we had a 
grand time doing table time.  


Emily also had a class garden that they took care of 
and was missing the experience of investigating.  
So double win around here! 

We investigated and compared different seeds and 
then planted some flowers and started germinating
 beans and hopefully pumpkins gill germinate too. 


What a fun mess!



After investigating the seeds, we planted flowers first.
 



These two had a great time working together to plant their flowers.
 



I found some amazing free printable plant journals.
Super simple.
 


Then we got our germinating bags ready.

A little more hands on so no pictures of this one. 
But we put them in the bags and hung them 
in the sunniest window.  
Hopefully we get some starts they can 
look after all summer!

Saturday I'm pretty sure I needed a breather.
More table time planned for next week though!

No comments:

Post a Comment