Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ms. E's Birthday and Ms. A's Swimming Lessons

 Ms. E's Birthday Party!!

I have been so pleased with how low key and simple things 
really can be and still be so awesome.  

We did not feel like Ms. E needed a big party with 
all kinds of friends simply because she is 
ONLY TWO!!  

We simply had a Milk and Cookie Party.


How perfect is this theme for a 2nd Birthday!!

Extended family came over after lunch and that gave us 
plenty of time to get ready and not feel rushed.  

Ms. E Even helped me put the Snicker Doodles together!!  


Ms. E was super spoiled and I was super blessed with super Grandma's.
(OK so it was Shane's idea to ask for a bit of help aka extra cookies!)

The Super Grandma's made some extra cookies 
so that there was plenty of variety.

Grandma Cathy supplied the monster cookies and 
Grandma Webster brought sugar cookies.

Auntie Shannon also surprised me  by showing up with the 
birthday cookies that I had talked about with her iced and ready to go!!  
She's so amazing!


Ms. E was a pro at blowing out her candles and 
Ms. A was of course super supportive! 
(the big goof)


There were plenty of gifts and . . .


the girls loved icing extra cookies and 
blowing bubbles in their milk.


 In the end Ms. E had an EXTREMELY happy birthday, 
and about an hour after everyone was gone . . .


SHE ZONKED!
 

I can't resist putting up some pictures of 

Ms. A's swimming lessons!

I was so proud of Ms. A and how well she did.  
She is such a little fish!
Enjoy the Peek.






Ok so part of me can't believe that She's so old!
Another Part is thinking of all the future fun 
this little fish has in store for me.

PS I was super impressed with her teacher 
and the way this program was run. 
I thought it was Excellent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment