Sunday, December 9, 2012

Emily's Birthday Present!! AKA my super awesome quiet book!!

OK so time has flown by and in my defense it is full swing 
into Christmas around here!

A little catch up wouldn't hurt anything here!!

I'll be posting mostly pictures because there is just 
too much fun going on in this quiet book.
I confess I found this daunting at first but after 
about 1900 man hours who can turn back!
It turned out super cute and I definitely learned 
some things along the way!

So here it is 20ish pages of cute quiet book!













Ok I confess that this one is my super favorite page!!


Obviously she loved it!!
I love it too - it keeps her and Ms. A super busy!



Ok so on to the lessons I learned!

Lesson #1 metal parts and felt are an 
interesting relationship.

Lesson #2 everything needs to close COMPLETELY!

Lesson #3 it is not really necessary to have 
ALL 20 pages out at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment