Friday, November 16, 2012

Our New Arrival!!

Ok so I admit that even before our little man arrived I was thinking 
I needed to blog one more post - before Ms. E's birthday.
Well obviously that didn't happen as here I am with a new baby and 
Ms. E's birthday has come and gone,
but her party isn't until tomorrow so does that still count??!!

So I toyed with the idea of writing the entire birth story, 
but upon reading some other stories 
I believe that its best to spare the details 
and simply give you some highlights.

Monday November 5, 2012 at 11:25pm 
this little man joined our family!
Mr. T

He weighed 7lbs 11oz which is about perfect if you ask me!
The girls were a little smaller but not by that much.

We came into emergency at about 5:30pm after my water broke. 
The Dr. Came and gave me some options and it didn`t take long 
to decide I wanted some help!
So In went the drip and accelerated my contractions. 
(which I wasn`t even feeling when we were first there but 
the nurses assured me they were monitoring them.)

After a few hard contractions I assured the nurse 
I was feeling pressure and needed to push. 
She rushed for gloves as she realized this little man 
was not going to wait, another nurse rushed in to help and 
before the Dr. could even be called back in he was with us.  

We are sooooo thankful to our awesome nurses 
who were there for us.   

Don`t get me wrong Dr. was there in adequate time 
to take care of everything else, 
but our awesome sweet nurses got to deliver our baby 
and we are grateful to them!




The next morning the girls came bright and early 
to visit and meet their new baby brother.


They came back after Ms.A`s swimming lesson and visited again!
 
(this picture is evidence that my body does not simply shrink up 
immediately after birth - I promise it takes a couple of days!!)

We were so grateful to Grandma Cathy who spent 
the night hours with the girls until Shane could leave me 
at the hospital.

There has been an incredible out pouring of love 
from all kinds of family and friends.  
I made dinner tonight for the first time since 
being home from the hospital.

We are so blessed and are so grateful that everyone is healthy and happy!

Going along with this wonderful news I should post pictures 
of the quilt that I made for this lovely baby number three.


 Its a super fun off center block and might be a touch 
too purple but hey its still super cute!!


Hope you enjoyed the stories and the pictures!!

Next post will be all about Ms. E`s birthday party 
and the fun gift I worked endless hours on for her!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrads Jessica! Glad all is well. The quilt looks great.

    ReplyDelete