Valentine #14
I am positive if you use this idea you can figure out
10 reasons why you love someone!!
Valentine Breakfast!!
french toast and cantaloupe, yummy.
The most of the house had already been decorated
so the girls had a pretty mellow day.
(And I was trying to clean and get some projects done.)
Valentine Dinner!!
We had a short window between when Shane
came home from school and when he left for scouts
so most of our valentines stuff was saved for around supper.
All I asked for for Valentines Day was not to cook.
Pizza was such a nice break!
We had a short window between when Shane
came home from school and when he left for scouts
so most of our valentines stuff was saved for around supper.
All I asked for for Valentines Day was not to cook.
Pizza was such a nice break!
Valentines Cake!
Ms. A decided she wanted it yellow.
Please don't judge the icing,
I am just happy I got a cake made!!
Ms. A decided she wanted it yellow.
Please don't judge the icing,
I am just happy I got a cake made!!
Ms. A assured me all night long that this cake
DID NOT look like a heart at all.
Guess I'll stick to squares and circles!!
Guess I'll stick to squares and circles!!
All I cared was that a lot of it got eaten!
Ms. A Eating and Ms. E throwing cake on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment