The Ball
Well thanks to the fairy grandmother who came to dinner,
did my dishes and put my kiddo's to bed,
I ended up feeling a lot like Cinderella!


The Ball was fantastic!
We danced the night away and visited with friends
and made some new ones as well.
I was able to relax and have fun without the kiddo's.
I even avoided kicking, flipping, and sliding while dancing!
(Shane kept assuring me that my dress would have kept it all modest!)
I don't have any direct report as to bringing people closer to Christ
through reaching out to them.
I can say that I did reach past my comfort zone
and got over myself a little.
At least enough to enjoy meeting new people
and visiting with old friends!!
Well thanks to the fairy grandmother who came to dinner,
did my dishes and put my kiddo's to bed,
I ended up feeling a lot like Cinderella!


The Ball was fantastic!
We danced the night away and visited with friends
and made some new ones as well.
I was able to relax and have fun without the kiddo's.
I even avoided kicking, flipping, and sliding while dancing!
(Shane kept assuring me that my dress would have kept it all modest!)
I don't have any direct report as to bringing people closer to Christ
through reaching out to them.
I can say that I did reach past my comfort zone
and got over myself a little.
At least enough to enjoy meeting new people
and visiting with old friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment