Here it is friends Valentine #2
What student wouldn't love a Highlighter with Hearts all over it?

"Valentine You are the Bright Spot in My Day"
Apparently MY STUDENT!
The Truth = Shane is not perfect and has a sometimes hilarious lack of tact!!
Example - After today's valentine Shane asked me if I was bored
and if that's why he was getting valentines!
Love my Random husband!
I Said NOPE - I have plenty to do I just love you enough
to spend time making you valentines!!
To which he humbly blushed and said "oh . . . thanks"
and gave me a mushy kiss.
Can't wait till he see's what I've got in store for valentines day!!
Oh and starting to look forward to February's date night!!
Coming SOOOON!
What student wouldn't love a Highlighter with Hearts all over it?
"Valentine You are the Bright Spot in My Day"
Apparently MY STUDENT!
The Truth = Shane is not perfect and has a sometimes hilarious lack of tact!!
Example - After today's valentine Shane asked me if I was bored
and if that's why he was getting valentines!
Love my Random husband!
I Said NOPE - I have plenty to do I just love you enough
to spend time making you valentines!!
To which he humbly blushed and said "oh . . . thanks"
and gave me a mushy kiss.
Can't wait till he see's what I've got in store for valentines day!!
Oh and starting to look forward to February's date night!!
Coming SOOOON!
No comments:
Post a Comment