Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentines #7, 8, 9, 10, and 11!!

K Gonna keep this short cuz lets face it it's late 
and I just wanted to quickly update valentines 
before the computer potentially actually dies :( .  
(they always seem to blow up in my face 
or fall apart while I'm using them!!)

#7 

Late Night Snack!!

#8, #9

Totally confess that I missed a day so the next day he got two!!

 (lucky dude!)


#10

Bubbles -  (just incase you were confused!!) 
Strategically given to him on Sunday to stimulate 
some daddy time with him and the girls so 
I could sit down for about 10 minutes!!


#11

This  must be a major reflection on the weekend I was having
(Today was a MAJOR recovery day!!)
The Idea is the sucker is supposed to look like a super hero.
Um - is it just me or does he look like a 
villain/bank robber to anyone else??


oh and Yep that's a chocolate smear!! 
Charming I know . . . good thing he 
doesn't take things too seriously!

Anyway stay tuned for the last few days of valentines!!

I promise a post about bunk beds 
and January Date Night is on the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment