Yep Definitley not going to get on the computer to
blog about this every single day.
Forgive me I'm forcing back the urge
to blog a mommy rant about how
REDICULOUS
life is with three kids,
a business in the works,
a husband finishing a masters degree,
being a scout mom,
my own freelance sewing work,
managing family finances,
and trying to cram this awesome family of mine
into this tiny 4plex we are renting and have no idea
how we will ever move away from.
(Trust me Ecstatic about the thought of
a someday baby #4 in this tiny place!).
Oh and trying to keep this fantastic place
clean and organized!
Which seems to be a cyclical headache!
(Feel free to insert here all comments like "most of this seems to be the
natural consequences of your own choices, so isn't this all your own fault,
didn't you choose to have these children (and space them like you did),
time to start counting blessings like those little babies who are amazing!")
MOVING ON!
Here's valentines # 5 &6!!
TA DA!!!
K disclaimer here,
I was in no way intending on calling my husband
an elephants rear with this valentine!!
I'll keep posting them as the week progresses.
and I promise to try not to be so grumpy next post!!
No comments:
Post a Comment