Saturday, July 6, 2019

Road Trip and July 1st! (part 8)

Otherwise known as the day we all got soaked 
and had to just figure it out!

So it pretty much rained all the next day, 
and I don't just mean a little rain.  

It poured.

I was getting cagey so I went for a walk following
 the river all the way to a historic site 
close to the campground.  
It was a good thing I cleared my head!
 
It rained so much it called for shower caps!


Eventually everyone and everything 
was just a soaking mess.
 


We drove into revelstoke to the rail museum,
 to get dry and waste some time.
  
then irony of all irony we got stuck at a 
train crossing trying to get back to camp.

Thank goodness Shane had just 
bought his propane firepit! 





It sorta kept things warmer. But not really dryer.

Later that night it was decided we were going to 
strike camp a day early, as the next day was 
looking like even more rain.

Tomorrow was full of striking camp, 
saying goodbye to friends, 
and driving home.

No comments:

Post a Comment