Saturday, April 29, 2017

New Hair! 10 weeks to go!

Ok so this was a LOT of fun!

A friend has returned to hair school after a LONG time 
and needed some volunteers for her exams.

(Um I'm really bad at this selfie thing, I'm always making weird faces!)

Anyway I volunteered to let her give me highlights.
I've never had them before so I was pretty excited!

Of course I played around with bleach kits in High School, 
that was giant bleached out streaks - not highlights!

This pregnancy I have Totally loved that my hair 
has begun to curl again as well.

So I was super excited for something different!
I love it!!
 
It got me really excited for my last 10 weeks!





There's another post coming about Mr. T 
getting ready for summer and loosing a 
TON of hair thanks to Mary! 


No comments:

Post a Comment