Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Women's Broadcast and Milkshakes

Every six months I look forward to watching the 
General Relief Society Session of LDS General Conference.

This Session was extra special!!
This year Ms. A was old enough to enjoy it with me!
I can't wait for the days when I can go with all my 
girls and enjoy the wonderful encouraging spirit that pours 
into our life during Conference.

So Shane Took ms. E and mr. T off to an indoor play place and 
let them run around till they were dripping with sweat.  

Ms. V was asleep not long into the session. 
So the house was quiet and I was prepped and ready!!

I open our home every year for the RS session for any friends that 
want to come for comradarie and treats! 
(I have them anyway so I might as well share!!)

This year we had milkshakes and enjoyed the company of a select few.
Some opted to come after things were finished for treats and visiting.

(seriously mine were not that gorgeous!!)

Ms. A was pretty excited that friends had come, 
and I enjoyed venting over silly uncomfortable situations, 
being forced to be an adult and guilt over imperfections.

An especially good friend dropped by and we talked late into the night.
One of those amazing ones that makes you feel like 
things are Magically way more ok than they were 6 minutes ago 
when you began your rant. 
(seriously this girl carries magic fairy dust or something!)

The next weekend during the general sessions of conference
the general relief society presidency was released and
amazing new leaders were called.

I am so grateful for these ladies and their dedication to the gospel 
and improving the lives of sisters all over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment