Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December is FULL of Christmas!

December is usually a great month at our house 
full of traditions and excitement, 
but this year 
Christmas Literally Lasted the 
whole month of December.  

We started the month with a tree hunting party hosted 
by the Youth of our Ward. 


There was sledding, hot chocolate, bonfires, hotdogs, 
marshmallows, and the kids were having so much fun!! 


They didn't even want to go with Shane to get the tree.  
Too much fun was happening!

  

The First Sunday in December I FORCE my children 
to wear their new Chirstmas dresses.  

I Loved sewing these dresses!
Thank's Auntie Deanna for the wonderful Fabric!! 
I always feel bad for Mr. T so I made him a tie this year.



Then I visited my mom and she surprised me by 
announcing that they were waiting for us to get all the 
Christmas decorations out.  


My kids loved spending time with aunties singing funny 
Christmas songs and decorating the tree.  


Ms. V was very curious and excited about everything.


 Closer to Christmas we had a HUGE baking day!
 
My kids love this tradition, 
we were sad to miss the fun of being at 
Grandma Cathy's for gingerbread men or at 
Grandma Websters to Ice Mounds of sugar cookies!!


We also had a visit from my mom and sister, 
who brought us all some wonderful surprises! 


 New Christmas PJ's and Necklases for the girls!

Mr. T was bombarded with fun McQueen Race Car gifts. 
Everyone loved taking turns being pushed by grandma in the big box!! 


 Shane's mom also came and brought a Huge Box 
of gifts from everyone!! 
We felt so blessed!

The week before Christmas our ward also had our 
Annual Christmas party.

It was lots of fun!!





And to think this was only the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment