We had such a great time family day at the
University of Lethbridge Family Fun Day!
The theme this year was Super Hero's.
I don't usually enjoy crowds, AT ALL.
But this was great - super manageable
and the wait times were short!
Ms. A wanted to try everything
Spider man crawl, Wonder Woman Lasso,
and the Nerf gun challenge too.
Bouncy houses were a main attraction.
Taylor went through once and then
I decided they were still a little tall for him.
We went to the Cardboard building instead!
The girls came soon to join us and made a tunel train!
Last but not least they got their faces painted!
My two wonder women!!
Mr. T was pretty patient for a curious 2 year old.
At Least I thought!
We had a ton of fun and we were glad that
Grandma Cathy came to help!









No comments:
Post a Comment