Ok so we were SUPER sick during valentines week.
I had a TON of super fun stuff planned and no,
we watched cartoons and tried not to make each other too frustrated.
But in between all the sickness we did end up having a little fun!
#1 conversation heart Art and Science
#2 Family Dice Game
#3 Ice Cream Cones
Shane and I had our icecream later in root beer floats
with a movie after the kiddo's were in bed.
Earlier in the week we had made Pink Chocolate Chip Cookies.
(seriously they were so pink they tasted pink!)
And . . . . Later in the week my awesome hubby
kicked me out of the house for an hour to do whatever I wanted.
Due to the nice weather my he set up the tent in the back yard
and we cuddled out there for a bit.
(seriously I felt so bad cramping his romantic style!
I was SOOOOOOO uncomfortable and ached all over that day.)
We also made valentines that week for Grandpa Dwight and for
Grandma and Grandpa Webster and my sisters.
Now that I have it all written down we did actually do a lot,
but at least one kid was just sick all through some of this!
Next UP - Family day fun at the University!
It was Super Hero Day!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment