Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Dresses and other Craftyness!

There are some traditions that I just cant pass up
 and Christmas Dresses is one of them.

This year I think they turned out AMAZING!!

Most years I also work on home made 
Christmas for everyone.  

So here's my brag post.

for more inspiration you can also visit 
my cousins fabulous blog
 about her home made Christmas!!


First off Christmas Dresses!!



My twin nieces got these fabulous dress coats!! 
This was my stretch of the season.
They turned out Great!!


All year I worked on this awesome quilt for 
my brother and sister in law - 
I think it turned out pretty darn awesome!!


My sisters all got these amazing emergency kits!
All kinds of awesomeness happening.
 


Hair pins and clips and combs for a sister.



I also sewed more dressup dresses for the girls, 
gamer pillows for my nephew and 
a painting apron for my niece.  

Pillowcases for a sister and I also put together 
some first aid kits for brothers and dads!!

that's all folks, next post will be Christmas fun.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You always have such great ideas! Thanks for the share too. Sending love from Alberta

    ReplyDelete