December Date Night!!
OK so I admit it the last thing on my mind around Christmas
OK so I admit it the last thing on my mind around Christmas
was keeping this blog up to date - so my new years gift to you is
a plethora of new posts. Starting with our December Date Night.
STAR WARS DATE!
This was one of my favorite nights I had planned and
I kept it for December.
(ahem so not saving a favorite for December this coming year!!)
I have no idea how this has come to be but for some reason
it seems like Christmas = Star Wars or Die Hard or
Rambo or Lord of the Rings.
Shane says its because Christmas vacation is the only time
you can sit and watch them in succession if you really want.
Well I promise that date night only consisted of 1 Star Wars movie
not a marathon, and Shane was even a gentleman
and let me pick which one I wanted to watch.
(oh how sweet! Turns out he had just watched a few of them
earlier in the week so he didn't really care at all!!)
But we did have some spectacular fun!
We watched Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
Courtesy of my cheese-tastic taste and some Pintrest ideas
we had some yummy treats!!
Chocolate Wookie Cookies
Chocolate Thermal Detonators
Vadar Veggies
Ewok Forest Ranch Dip
Light Sabers
Pudding to Choose your side
(chocolate or vanilla)
Mr. T decided he wanted to join the fun when
we broke out . . . . wait for it . . .
STAR WARS MONOPOLY!!
They beat me in the end but they had
a man advantage over me!!
This was another relaxing date night and ends our
first year of awesomeness!
Here's a recap just in case you missed one!
January secret agent date
February Pajama Date
March bookstore date
April Star Date
May and June vancouver and wing king
July Top Gun Date
August fernie getaway
September zoo date
October Black and White Night
November superhero date
December - is right here!
I had such a great time putting this together
and enjoying Shanes surprise when we opened
each envelope throughout the year.
Stay tuned for our 2013 dates!!
I'm Excited!!

No comments:
Post a Comment