So Posting pictures of my little family in my last post
and talking about being real reminded me of a concept
THE ONE PICTURE!
YOU KNOW - the perfect picture where everyone is sitting still!!
The one that looks something like this.

With my family well that just doesn't happen
but I do have a Problem - I AM DESPERATE to print this one
Super Large and hang it in my front room!!

This is my real family
this is how we are and how crazy life is right now!!
I admit that I hesitate due to cultural norms
and trendy photography styles right now!!
But This photo speaks of all the things that happened that day
how tired i was running back and forth (using a timer),
how happy the girls were,
and how glad Shane was to have time off.
That is the family I want to remember!!
THE ONE PICTURE!
YOU KNOW - the perfect picture where everyone is sitting still!!
The one that looks something like this.

With my family well that just doesn't happen
but I do have a Problem - I AM DESPERATE to print this one
Super Large and hang it in my front room!!
This is my real family
this is how we are and how crazy life is right now!!
I admit that I hesitate due to cultural norms
and trendy photography styles right now!!
But This photo speaks of all the things that happened that day
how tired i was running back and forth (using a timer),
how happy the girls were,
and how glad Shane was to have time off.
That is the family I want to remember!!
I love it and totally think it is worthy to print and hang proudly on your wall!
ReplyDelete