Friday, December 25, 2020

12 days of christmas

 Ok so every year Grandma Webster 
and Aunties do 12 days of Christmas 
for us and my kids love love love it! 
(I love it too!)  

One year I totally messed it up, 
every year since she's found funny 
ways to make sure 
I don't do that again. 
 
This year there were 12 gifts to open 
in any order we wanted.  
(Even I can't mess this up!)

She's a great Grandma, thanks to 
Aunties and Grandpa 
who helped too.

Truthfully I can't remember the order they came in.
Here they are in no particular order.

Notebooks to decorate.




Chocolate melts and molds.




Movie night.


Christmas cookies.


Slippers!!



Beads for ornaments and decorating.





Apple bells and window clings.
Two separate days.


New Books



Crafty time pompoms and feet!


Coloring books and crayons!


I know that only makes 11.

That's because there was one box marked,
Open on December 24.

It was full of all their Christmas presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment