Well we had an adventure this week hiking.
On the way there we passed a group of
5 mountain goats grazing on the hill side.
5 mountain goats grazing on the hill side.
Are they getting better?
The kids loved playing near the water and exploring
all kinds of rocks in the river bed.
tools together with the rocks and sticks.
determined to get to the river again.
We weren't disappointed.
The low clouds meant we were loosing sunshine and needed to
bushwhack our way back to the parking lot.
bushwhack our way back to the parking lot.
Unfortunately the adventure didn't end there.
When we decided to return to the parking lot
we missed one child, and he had no idea
we missed one child, and he had no idea
where we had gone.
Poor dude, did a good job yelling and staying
put till we found him though!
We were glad everyone was safe.
I think every mom in the group had a talk
with their kids about the safety rules on the way home.
I know I did.




















No comments:
Post a Comment