Monday, January 14, 2019

January Skiing

This was Super Fun, first ski of the year!
But, why oh why do my kids have to grow up so fast??? 

The girls took off so fast it was hard to keep up with them! 
Shane was trailing the little girls and tried hard but 
they are speed demons on skis this year! 


 Ms. V tried hard but was soon just frustrated. 
Good thing it's a big sled!

I was happy to stay behind with Mr. T for most of the time. 



Okay so we got a Wii this year for the kids,
Mr. T was immediately trying to do jumps and 
tricks like one of the games. 
It was awesome! 

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy being the caboose?

Oh and I was trying out a new coat from my mom!
It's amazing! Thanks MOM!


About half way around the loop the girls thought they might 
try a different part of the trail and ski a little longer.

Then they decided it was just better to head back 
to the van with all the rest of us. 


Dad to the rescue!
 
  

These girls were definitely ready for 
some lunch and a warm van. 


  

There were loads of sandwiches,

 
and Ms. C loved roaming around in the back seat!
 

These kids and their cute shenanigans!
 


So grateful we get to do this as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment