Well as life would have it - I spent a lot of time and energy
getting myself all caught up only to
Immediately Fall Behind!
Life Happens and Technology is not always our friend.
Ms. A turned 8 and she had an amazing birthday week!
We had an 8 shaped cake on her actual birthday and
later that night she went to "8 is Great!"
(a night all about baptism, which is coming up next!)
But before we could get any photo's off Shane's phone
it needed to be serviced and as luck would have it
we lost everything about her actual birthday party.
Like I said Sometimes Technology is really not our friend.
Thank goodness I splurged and had a mini shoot for her
in anticipation of her birthday/baptism.
Thanks a Hundred Billion Times over to Taryn Whitton
for coming over in the snow to snap these
amazing shots at such short notice!
I know I've said it recently but SERIOUSLY!
CHECK THIS LADY OUT!









No comments:
Post a Comment