Ok so this idea is partly my fault.
I love books and I love that Ms. A loves books too.
Sometimes though she loves books a little too much.
Especially books about this Funny Girl.
Fancy Nancy!
So once ms. A read about Fancy Nancy setting up
the "Ooh La La Beauty Spa" for her mom,
to help her get ready for her anniversary date with her dad.
You bet Ms. A desperately wanted to give
everyone a spa experience.
Therefore being a good Grandma Shane's mom volunteered
to have Shane's Sisters and I over for a spa night.
This was Truly Hilarious!
Ms. A was in charge of my pedicure.
Ms. E was working hard at the aunties toes.
They both took their jobs very seriously!
K so I apologize there were some technical difficulties.
Grandma was trying to take a picture and ended up with a video.
Don't worry about the sound.
Ps This stuff smelt like cinnamon and nutmeg,
I felt like a melting gingerbread cookie,
or maybe a cinnamon bun.
All washed up and fresh! ready for cuddles with this little man!
Grateful for willing and silly aunties
that are game for anything!



No comments:
Post a Comment