OK so as promised here is our WILD month of December in pictures!!
Starting with Baking Days and Tree Decorating . . . .
We had another Baking Day at Grandma Webster's
I was so busy that day that we didn't get any pictures!
I have been searching for a new topper for the tree for a couple of years.
I finally found one, and I love it - it is so bright!
Party Party Party!
Starting with Grandma Carol and Grandpa Dwight.
Then Shane's Work Party
They rented bouncy a bouncy house and all kinds of fun stuff
before supper and Santa Clause visiting!
The kids had a ton of fun!
Next was the Nativity at
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Hudsons!
Mary and Joseph
Shepherds
Angels
Wise Men
We are so happy to have this fun tradition!
Next up, fun family night decorating a gingerbread house.
Ms. E had fallen asleep about 4:30 we were glad she woke up
before things were all finished.
(Taylor was already in bed!)
opening the gazillion bags of candy!
There were also a number of things we don't have pictures from that
we attended or did as a family before Christmas Eve.
Our Ward Christmas party which was great.
We had a family home evening delivering baking all over the city.
Shane sung in the Ward Chior in church numerous times
and at the stake carol festival.
(we were all too sick to go, truthfully he was sick too but stuck it out!)
Whew I love December!
Christmas Eve through Boxing Day in next post!












No comments:
Post a Comment