Wednesday, January 1, 2014

November and December Date Night and YEAR RECAP

November Date night was kinda fun - we had a game night!! 

A FLAMES GAME NIGHT

We don't have cable now and one of the things Shane 
said he would probably miss most was hockey.  

He does not ever complain but sometimes I know 
he still misses the game. 

So we got in our jerseys and streamed some extremely crappy 
CBC coverage of the flames game and gorged ourselfs on game food!!

It was fun.



December we watched the Nutcracker with the girls
 on Youtube over two nights!!

So now to recap the year - some were missing and 
things got harry especially with the move! 

But we made the effort which is what is important!

March - True Colors Date - Did not end up the way I planned - 
good thing we love eachother!!
April - Library Date
May - Bike Date
June - Off the Grid Weekend
July - Bike Date
August -Temple
September - Ice Skating Turned into 
(Rollerblading and Hot Chocolate)
October - Temple
November  Game Night
December - Ballett - We found the Nutcracker on Youtube 
and watched it with the girls over two days!!

So Turns out I didn't blog so much about this so I'm considering 
just posting the list this year!!! 
Probably more effective and to the point!!

Next up is Hudsons top 10 for 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment