So I thought I had better post about a few major happenings in April!!
#1 Easter
We had a great time and the girls were Super Spoiled!!
First our awesome window decor!!
Ms.A loves helping me put new holiday Decor up!!
She loves it even more when we make it!!
So first on the list - a Gazillion Striped Paper Easter Eggs!!
Once they were all up they seemed to take over the house!!
Here's a sampling!
The Easter bunny was acting a little bit like a Leprechaun this year.
Leaving treats/making messes/hiding eggs - all weekend long!!
We went to Raymond on Saturday to spend Easter with Grandma Cathy.
Ms A had an amazing day, going Easter egg hunting, dying Easter eggs,
going on an expedition at Grandpa Hudsons,
and having dinner with aunties and uncles!
Sunday was Easter dinner in Cardston.
Where there were more Easter eggs and treats to find
and more dinners with aunties!!
PS yes that is a new rocking chair in the living room!! I am Pretty proud of my 2nd hand finds!!
No comments:
Post a Comment