Saturday, May 19, 2012

Childrens Fair!!

When Mom is gone what happens?  
LOTS OF FUN!!
Since I was not there,
I'll mostly share the pictures!!

Shane Called up Grandma and Auntie and away they went for 
a magical day of fun at the Children's Fair!!

Ms.A had a marvelous time!!

Jumping in bouncy houses . . . . .



Petting all kinds of animals at the petting zoo . . .



So Glad to see that Ms. E also was having 
a good time with everyone!



Ms. A especially loved this snake and talked about it for days!


Of course blowing bubbles is always a favorite . . .






Watching Cloggers and . . .



 Dan the One man Band!!

Wandering with Dad and throwing balls.






And best of all . . . 
FACE PAINT!!

Clearly while I was gone there was still marvelous fun being had!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment