Wednesday, July 29, 2020

A new project.

 We had a fortunate experience of a home being cleared 
out on our street and picked up a number of 
furniture pieces to refinish.  
 
 
I quickly claimed this one for Ms. A.  Her OWN desk.  
It's not the best constructed thing but I was determined 
to refinish it before we needed to move.  
 
 
 
I was also determined that she would put in 
a but load of work herself.  
Take ownership of this project and 
feel like it was really hers!

I was grateful for a couple of things with this project.
 
#1 shane taught Ms. A and Me how to use the air compressor.
so . . . . much . . . sawdust.


 
The other kids got excited about our projects too.


 
It took a ton of work to finish it up but we persevered.
The final reveal will be in August!!

No comments:

Post a Comment