Ok so there's a ton of things I could say about this.
So here's my short soap box.
After Five Kids I've only learned 2 things.
#1 Wait!!! For the love of all that you
hold close to your heart, wait!
hold close to your heart, wait!
Don't read a book or a blog, or listen to someone who
you probably don't even like, or someone who
doesn't even like you, don't listen to your husband,
and definitely disregard your mother in law
and even your own mother if you are feeling pressure.
Wait till they are pretty much asking for the potty.
I'm not a pro and my experience isn't tear free
but the last two we waited till they were
almost three and it was an
amazing difference!!!
#2 I'm just glad to be done!
I never want to go through that again.
I hear about Grandmas who are all in on
their Grandchilds toilet training.
I will probably not be that Grandma . . . and
because I wrote it down I'll probably
prove myself wrong. haha.
But seriously I really never want to clean up
someone elses poop again.
Off me, off my carpet, clothes, linens, chairs, car seats,
tile, laminate, counter top, hair, tub, or older siblings.
I never want to go through this again.
I'm Pretty positive that Shane paid for Dairy Queen ice cream
when we were positive that she was self contained.
If you don't like ice cream by all means buy yourself a cute purse,
one without pockets for diapers, wipes, cream, and extra clothes!!
However you celebrate just make sure you do.
This is a huge accomplishment for your kid
but a way bigger accomplishment for you!!!
Seriously we had a little parent party, milestone accomplished.
We also discussed never having indoor pets, like EVER!
But the bottom line is that this Big Girl is out of diapers and
I AM FREEEE!




No comments:
Post a Comment