For the last few years the last day of school had been
a crazy race to get out the door camping,
or visit family in Southern Alberta.
This year was a little different,
we had all afternoon and evening.
(so like 6 hours, haha.)
Although I'm super looking forward to
our camping trip and the kids
NOT being in school,
all the magic of things being actually finished
could get washed up in prep to leave for
an epic camping trip in BC with Grandma Cathy
and Shane's Sisters.
I sent the kids off with sorta smiles, hmmmmm.
Those Braids, Ms. A did all by herself.
But after supper we took them all for a ride
at the Devon Bike Park.
They love it there, even when they
have trouble growing up!
We went on a walk to help cheer her up,
and got a chance to watch cotton fall,
and found these alien looking mushrooms.
I love our outdoor kids!










No comments:
Post a Comment