Monday, March 25, 2019

March Spring Break

Spring Break!! 

Haha well sometimes I have big plans for spring break 
with my kids and I'm all prepared and have 
educational stuff to do . . . . . where did that mom go?

Haha! There was one awesome thing.

The candy pinata!
Thanks Pintrest!
 

This is a lot of packing tape mom!


There's only two rules, no scissors, and once it's gone, 
I'm not dishing out any more, ALL WEEK!!!

This was great.

At first Shane thought I was nuts but then he watched how 
our kids worked together, shared, encouraged each other, 
and persevered through a lot of packing tape.

He was actually home for a bit of break since 
he was traveling a bit for work.
The kids loved having him home!


There were lots of computer turns,



And family discussions as there was 
some rearranging to do. 


Shane's projector died and so we turned 
our media room into a library!

What a cute couch potato.


This change has been realy great for our family.
we spend our nights cuddling together reading
late into the night instead of re-watching 
movies on Netflix.

It was definitely a blessing all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment