Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August Hair Cuts!!

We are so lucky that we have this great friend Mary! 
She came and cut everyone hair! 
I mean everyone!

Its august and it's hot and I have a newborn, 
so we can all agree to not judge 
the clutter right! 

Cut #1
This girl loves getting her hair done!

(seriously I swear she's going to 
run a spa one day!)


Braids! She loves them!
 


Cut #2
This girl is growing up way too fast!
 She loves Mary!  
Mary used to be her teacher at church.




 What! So cute and grown up!



This girl loves Mary too! 
And she was having a hard time 
waiting her turn. 


Cut #3
This boy has come a long way 
with those clippers!
 

All done nice and short!
 

Style #4
She kept begging to have her hair cut,
I couldn't do it . . . but Mary 
was great to help her feel 
special and did her hair for her!



Cut # 5
Ms. C was kind enough to leave me 
with a ton of curl in my hair 
so I needed some layers.  
It's a start of getting back 
to normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment