So after all the family fun over the extended weekend
we visited some friends while we were in town.
Seriously These two ladies are amazing and
I totally love them both!
First, I have an amazing friend/inherited cousin that told me
that she was pregnant a couple of weeks before our vacation
and she needed some serious love and encouragement!
So Ms. A and I put together an awesome care package for her.
(well I think its awesome anyway!)
The pregnancy was still very new and all hush hush!
But we LOVE LOVE LOVE Lindsay,
so we went all out for her!
Here's what was in the box!
(trust me it was a giant box!)
#1 Food!
#2 Comfort Items
Those pink things are lotion infused socks,
and amazingly soft!
#3 The Kid Distraction Bag!
This baby is going to be number three,
and her oldest will be three by the time baby arrives.
So She needed a bag full of nonsense for her kids.
for those times when you just need a little distraction!
Confession Time!
Truthfully I definitely needed a reason to sew this baby!
I had been trying to find a reason to for months and just hadn't yet.
This was a perfectly awesome reason!
We laughed together about these little details.
(Thyme is a maternity brand)
And behold the distractions!
Cars, dress-up, animals, fishing games and
Rainbow Goldfish!!
(I knew this would definitely keep my kids busy!)
After an amazing visit with Lindsay we rushed to the
other side of town to meet my friend Sara!
This woman is so humble and amazing,
we are ALWAYS pregnant at the same time!
Hahahahaha!
She is one of the best people I know and
I'm so glad that every once in a while we
get together for Timbits with the kids!!
Ha ha like every 2 years, we're sooo bad at timing but life
sometimes works out for us to have a little face to face
once in a while.
Stay tuned for Part 3.
The girls have their first dentist visits and
We finally leave for Idaho!





No comments:
Post a Comment