Ok just to get this out of the way,
THIS POST MAKES ME FEEL OLD!!
Whew - ok that's out I'll move on to the fun!
We had an amazing birthday party for our Ms. A.
She's one of those kids that wants her whole class
to come to her birthday (at least all the girls),
so it was hard for her to just pick a few friends
to invite.
In the end they had a marvelous time and
everyone had some fun!!
So here's what we did!
First off all the girls made a glorious mess!!
Painting!!
Here's a sample of the finished products!!
Then they went off to wash their hands while I cleaned up.
They were gone for a bit longer than I thought they should.
When I found them they were enjoying some awesome bed jumping!!
After that they decided to spread out the Barbies.
After that we did Jelly Bean Bracelets.
(Not everyone was a fun but we enjoyed trying!)
Then we had some snacks and got the cupcakes out!
Singing "Happy Birthday!"
Cupcake Decorating!
And Eating!!
Present Time!
Grandma and Grandpa came right at present time
and had some rowdy fun to distract the other kids.
She sure was a happy girl and we're grateful for all the loves!!
No comments:
Post a Comment