So my wonderful Mother in law took me and the girls to Great Falls in October heading to Joann's! I decided to capitalize on this and plan all my sewing for Christmas before then so that I
Could get all the supplies I needed in one stop - (in the end still expensive but SOOO worth it!).
this combined with the wonderful amount of time I spend on pintrest, means that christmas this year has been extremely crafty!!
So without spoiling anything I'm making for adults this Christmas - here are a few of the things Already finished from my list!!!
#1 Stockings from an Online Pattern - and Fabric from the Stash

Could get all the supplies I needed in one stop - (in the end still expensive but SOOO worth it!).
this combined with the wonderful amount of time I spend on pintrest, means that christmas this year has been extremely crafty!!
So without spoiling anything I'm making for adults this Christmas - here are a few of the things Already finished from my list!!!
#1 Stockings from an Online Pattern - and Fabric from the Stash
#2 Pillow Beds - Fantastic Pintrest Idea - 5 pillows covered in Fleese!!
I made two!!
I could hardly get the girls to let me put them away for Christmas!!
I made two!!
I could hardly get the girls to let me put them away for Christmas!!
#3 Toilet Paper Roll advent calendar - Covered in Assorted Christmas Paper - from the stash!!
#4 Christmas Dresses - This Fabric was gorgeous and
just a little bit hard to sew but so worth it!!
Look at those smiles!!!


just a little bit hard to sew but so worth it!!
Look at those smiles!!!
Now I'm sure I'll be posting a huge one directly after Christmas showing all the rest of the wonderful craftiness that I have got myself into this Christmas!!
Until then I hope you enjoyed the teaser!!
Until then I hope you enjoyed the teaser!!
Wow you are so crafty and your family is adorable.
ReplyDelete