Sunday, April 10, 2011

Crafty Nursery!


With E moving into her own room I decided to decorate what used to be
the catch all room with some things to make it her very own including her name!
I enjoyed the project as Shane was working late a couple of nights and
went on a man date it gave me a much needed outlet for my creativity!

Enjoy!!




A also wanted to get in on the action so I went ahead and let her help me
with her own set of letters for her room!!


I so loved these projects and was so proud of my ability to see it through and not leave it 1/2 finished like some of my other projects!!

I didn't even mind that some of them were hung unevenly or were a little crooked in the end! I'm starting to feel like this little apartment is more of our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment