Well it has been a whole year and I am really excited to say that Shane is finally going to be finished university at the end of the summer!! We are so looking forward to the change but also concerned about "REAL LIFE".
Ava is 18 months old now and a very good girl. Baby number two is on the way - November is the magical month. So life is really moving on!!
We recently moved and are enjoying all the space!! We love all the attention that grandma's are able to shower on us because we live so close!!
Summer is half over already and we can hardly believe it!! Shane recently bought me a sewing machine and I have already put it to good use - pictures are coming soon!
Shane is knee deep in baseball tournaments and is 'kinda' enjoying teaching primary!! Ava is doing super in nursery!! I am such a lucky mommy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment